Content Marketing Intern
Rapt Media is looking for a bright and hardworking student or recent grad to join our team as a content marketing intern with a heavy emphasis on social media. We are looking for a creative person with a strong writing background and great attention to detail who is interested in learning more about content marketing and is willing to keep up with the ever-changing best practices in the digital world. In addition to supporting our blogging and content marketing efforts, you will manage multiple social media channels, be responsible for daily posting and interaction, and develop new opportunities for growing Rapt Media’s social presence.
If you want experience working in a fast-paced startup environment, taking what you know and like about social media and blogging and applying it to marketing, this is the internship for you.
About Rapt Media
We are Rapt Media, a 2011 Techstars alum located just off the Pearl Street Mall in Boulder. Rapt Media provides the fastest and easiest way to create mobile-ready, HTML5, data-driven interactive videos that are fundamentally changing how the biggest brands in the world engage their customers. To get an even closer look, check out this recent article in ADWEEK that features Ogilvy/Philips interactive video brand experience using our platform that drives off the charts engagement.
- You enjoy a challenge and working in a fast-paced environment
- You are a quick learner who is eager to learn new marketing tactics
- You bring a positive attitude and are a team player
- You bring creative ideas to the table and enjoy thinking outside of the box
- Draft and manage schedule of posts for daily content across social media profiles, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn Forums, Google+ groups, and Quora (possibly Pinterest, Instagram)
- Monitor day-to-day social media conversation and report back to team
- Record and measure social outreach metrics
- Increase the following of all social media currently in place
- Develop and research original topics to support the creation of blog posts, white papers, infographics, and SlideShare presentations
- Weekly contributor to the Rapt Media blog
Requirements and Qualifications
- College student or recent grad
- Available at least 20 hours a week
- Interest in and experience with wide range of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram).
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail in every aspect of the job, but especially when it comes to copywriting and proofreading
- Good organization skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional, responsible, and dependable.
- Comfortable meeting deadlines
- Photoshop/Illustrator skills a plus but not necessary
- WordPress experience a plus
- Casual work environment
- Fun, hardworking team
- Everyone is passionate about the product and the company’s success
- Weekly team demos of what you’re working on
- Quarterly company outings
- Annual off-site. Last year we went to Breckenridge!
- Office snacks
- Great location off of Pearl Street and across from the RTD bus station
To apply, please send the below to email@example.com
- Your contact information
- Your year in school and your major
- A copy of your resume
- The time and dates you will be available to work at our office
- Why you want to work for Rapt Media
- Your career goals and objectives
- A link to your blog (if you have one), and any links to published content (if any)
- Your favorite flavor of cupcake