Los Angeles or New York
Rapt Media is an advanced video platform powering the world’s best interactive videos. Brands, media companies and agencies use our technology to create premium video experiences that provide significant ROI through increased sales, click-through-rates, and engagement.
At Rapt Media, we’re excited to play a growing part in the evolution of online video, and we’re looking for a team member that is equally passionate about leaving their mark on the world through technology and innovation. This is a tremendous opportunity with a talented team in a high-growth, high profile industry that will change the way everyone in the world watches video forever. We’re offering a competitive Sales Comp Plan, including equity and a solid benefits package. If you’re the broadly experienced, agile-thinking, innovative candidate we’re looking for, please apply.
We are looking for Sales Directors in New York or Los Angeles to join our talented sales team and work closely with agencies and brands to advance our clients’ objectives in digital video. He or she should have 5-7 years of relevant experience with online video, eRetail or ad tech, directly selling to agencies, media companies and brands.
- Meet quarterly sales goals and accurately manage sales pipeline and forecasting Build and manage relationships with the top media agencies, brands and publishers within the established territory
- Schedule and deliver sales presentations both in person and over the phone/email
- Quickly assess opportunities, negotiate, and close deals
- Articulate the value of engagement and interactivity for digital and mobile advertising and marketing initiatives
- Attend industry events, entertain, network, and be fully immersed in the local digital scene Work with internal teams to advocate for clients, deepen relationships and share knowledge across the organization
- At least 5 years online direct sales experience; preferably in online video, eRetail or ad tech
- Deep knowledge of online advertising and marketing processes & cycles
- Understand the drivers behind technology sales decisions and be able to deftly translate Rapt Media’s offerings into business answers.
- A proven track record of selling “solutions” not “products”
- Strong agency and brand relationships
- Ability to think on your feet and be an exceptionally good listener
- A strong understanding of video storytelling, production process and Rapt Media’s technology and value
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and projects concurrently
- Strong computer skills as well as technical understanding of digital campaign analytics
- Proficient in using PPT, Excel, LinkedIn, Twitter, Salesforce.com and other tools
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build authentic relationships with clients and partners